CAFCO® FENDOLITE® M-II is the industry’s leading High-density Wet Mix Spray-Applied Fire Resistive Material (SFRM) designed to provide fire protection for structural steel and concrete where physical abuse or high traffic may be anticipated.
Due to its Portland cement formulation, thermal performance and proven superior durability, and ease of application, CAFCO FENDOLITE M-II is the preferred choice worldwide for use in the most challenging commercial and industrial applications.
- Most widely specified high density SFRM in the industry for over thirty years.
- Tested and listed in accordance with BS476: Parts 20 & 21, ANSI/ UL 263, ASTM E119, CAN/ULC-S101.
- Proven durability with over 30 years of service throughout the world.
- Lightweight formulation results in reduced dead loads (approximately one third that of concrete.
- Easiest high density fire protection material to install.
- Superior physical properties when evaluated to all major ASTM test methods to ensure durability.
- Prevents concrete spalling under impact and thermal shock.
- Available in both spray and trowel grades (CAFCO FENDOLITE TG).
- Inorganic material formulation does not promote mold or fungal growth.
- Can be used as a hard topcoat over other CAFCO SFRMs to obtain increased levels of abrasion and impact resistance.
- Worldwide manufacturing facilities ensure timely product availability.